Thursday, April 30, 2009

"The Noticer" by Andy Andrews

If you have ever known a "Jones" in your own life, you can definitely relate to Andy Andrews newest book "The Noticer". Jones is just Jones, not Mr. Jones but he seems to appear and disappear just like an angel. He seems to be ageless but also so timely in his appearances to help people with their problems. His main objective is always to help them with their perspective and to tell them he is a noticer and then tries to teach them how to become a noticer also. Her notices things that others seem to overlook even though they are in plain sight often.

Each person's story teaches us to much about ourselves and how we relate to those around us. Andy reminds us it is never too late to start planting seeds in the minds and hearts of those we touch.

Being an avid reader myself made me very conscious of the biographies that Jones asked Andy to read. I am determined to read the ones he mentions for myself for he has convinced me that not our experiences but it is other people's experiences that are the best teacher and that by reading about the lives of great people, we can unlock the secrets to what made them great.





This book is one I plan to give to my people but especially my grandchildren with the hope and prayer that God will use it to help them become "all they can be" especially with His help.

No comments: